You can easily use the Zoom app to hold video conferences on your Android device. We will show you how it works.
Zoom video conferencing on Android: Here’s how it works
Time needed: 2 minutes.
Zoom’s Android app allows you to join a conference or create a new one. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Install the Zoom app on your Android device
First, install the Zoom Cloud Meetings app and launch it.
- Log in, register or join a meeting
You can now log in or register in the app. Alternatively, you can join a meeting directly.
- Join the meeting
To do this, select “Join meeting” and enter the meeting ID and your name at the top. Then confirm with the “Join” button. If the host has not started the meeting yet, you will have to wait. If they have, the meeting will start immediately. Now you can join the video conference.
Using the Android app to manage meetings
Just like on your computer, you have the ability to manage meetings on your Android device.
- Sign in with an existing account or register for Zoom.
- The app gives you an overview of scheduled meetings and allows you to create new meetings.
- Select the desired option and proceed as described above to start a video conference.