If you want to take a screenshot with your Google Pixel, this works relatively easy and fast with all models. We will show you how it works.
Taking a screenshot with your Google Pixel
Time needed: 1 minute.
The steps to create a screenshot on your Pixel Smartphone are the same for almost all models.
- Open the screen
Open the screen you want to capture.
- Press the power button and the space bar of your smartphone
Now press and hold the power button and the space bar of your smartphone simultaneously for several seconds.
- Have a look at the preview
A screenshot will be taken, and you can see it in the preview in the lower left corner.
- Find the screenshot in der gallery folder “Screenshots”
This screenshot can now be found in the gallery in the folder “Screenshots” and you can edit or share it as you like.
This works for all models except the Pixel 4 and the Pixel 4 XL.
Creating screenshots with the Pixel 4 and the Pixel 4 XL
Using the Pixel 4 and the Pixel 4 XL it is not possible to create a screenshot with the above mentioned method. Instead, you have to do the following:
- Open the screen, which you want to take a screenshot of.
- Now press and hold the on/off button of your smartphone on the right side.
- In addition to the option to switch off the smartphone, you will also see the item “Screenshot”.
- By clicking on the icon, a screenshot is taken and saved in the gallery.