Not only FaceTime and WhatsApp offer video calls, but also the messaging app Viber. We’ll show you how you can start a video call with Viber and which requirements are necessary.
Viber: Click on the camera symbol to start a video call
Starting a video call with Viber is easy. Follow the steps:
- Start the Viber app.
- Open the chat with the person you want to talk to via video. Alternatively you can search for the person in your contacts within Viber, if you don’t have a chat with them yet.
- Click on the camera symbol. Now you can talk via video with your chosen contact.
- Another way is to click on the camera icon during a call. This will start a video call.
Android-Requirements for a Viber video call
You need some system requirements to start a video call with Viber on Android:
- You must have at least Viber 5.0.
- The operating system Android 4.0 or higher.
iOS-Requirements for a Viber video call
In iOS you also need some technical specifications to be able to start a video call:
- At least iOS 7.
- Viber 5.0 or newer.
- And no older device than the iPhone 4s.