With iOS 10.3 or later, you can share your calendar from iPhone with friends, family, or colleagues. We show you two different options.
Option 1: Add specific persons
When sharing your calendar, make sure that you have enabled synchronization for your calendar in the iCloud settings. Also, the invited persons must own an Apple ID to have the right to modify the calendar, otherwise they can only view the appointments.
- Open the "Calendar" app on your iPhone.
- On the bottom, you find three categories: "Today", "Calendars" and "Inbox" (there you will find invitations from other people). Click on the section "Calendars".
- You should see different chapters of various accounts like GMAIL, iCloud, or other third-party providers. In the segment "iCloud" you can choose which calendar you would like to share.
- Select the required calendar by clicking on the red circle with the "i".
- Under the heading of "SHARING WITH:" you can choose "Add person".
- Now you can select people from your contacts or enter a new email/phone number to share your calendar with.
- Afterward, you only have to click on "Add". Now you must wait for the invited person to accept the invitation.
Option 2: Transfer it into a public calendar
Another option is to share your calendar via a link. This option is suitable especially if you would like to invite a person with no Apple ID. But you must consider that the people who use the link have only permission to read.
- If you select this option, first follow the four steps above. Then instead of clicking on "Add Person", you have to scroll down.
- Activate the slider at "Public Calendar".
- Click on "Share Link ...". You have the option to share the link via AirDrop, iMessage, WhatsApp, or similar applications.
You might be also interested in: