If you want to recover lost apps on your iPhone, there are two different solutions. You can re-download your apps from the App Store immediately with your iPhone. Alternatively, you need to connect your iPhone to iTunes and then transport your purchased apps to your iPhone. We will show you how the recovery works in our guide.
Restore disappeared apps directly with iPhone
If you have accidentally deleted apps, re-download them directly from your iPhone. A list will present all the apps you have purchased.
- On your home screen, launch the App Store.
- In the lower tab, select the item “Updates”.
- Now click on “Purchased items”.
- Your purchased apps are now displayed in a list. Now you only have to click on “Not on iPhone” in the upper tab and touch the cloud symbol to download your missing apps again.
Restore lost apps to your iPhone with iTunes
With iTunes, you also have the opportunity to track down lost apps and transfer them to your iPhone again. To do this, you must first log in with the identical Apple ID of your iPhone.
- Launch iTunes.
- In the top tab, click on the “Store” item and select “Sign in …”.
- Enter your account data and then switch to the main page of iTunes by clicking on the “Home” icon.
- Here you will now see some categories on the right side. Select “Purchased items” here.
- Now select the “Apps” tab and you will see all the apps you have purchased. You can now download them. Open your media library and select “Apps” here. Now drag and drop your apps onto your iPhone.