The Clubhouse app cannot be used on Android yet. However, apps with the same name and APKs are available on the Internet and in the Play Store. In the following text, we will explain why you should not install them.
Clubhouse App: Use under Android not possible yet
The new social media app Clubhouse is currently the subject of a big hype. Clubhouse’s concept of communicating with other people via audio only in different rooms is convincing many people at the moment.
- So far, the app is only available for iOS devices in the App Store. Android users cannot use the app yet.
- However, the developers have announced that they are already working on the Android app. It is still unclear when it will be released. So you will have to be patient if you want to use Clubhouse on Android.
- Under no circumstances you should download any APK from the Internet that promises to bring Clubhouse to your Android smartphone. Most of the time this is malware.
- It is also better not to install the app with the same name in the Play Store. This application is meant for project management and has nothing to do with the actual social media app.
- As long as Clubhouse is not yet available for Android users, you can take care of an invite. Because without an invitation you can’t use the app anyway.