If you don’t need your Kik account anymore, you can delete it temporarily or permanently. We will show you how to deactivate or delete your Kik account.
How to deactivate your Kik account
The messenger Kik allows users to deactivate their accounts. This means that your Kik profile won’t be searchable for other accounts and you’ll also no longer receive messages. Just follow these steps to deactivate your account:
- First open the Kik website for deactivation.
- Then type in the email address of your Kik account.
- Confirm by clicking on “Go!”.
- After that check your inbox for the email from Kik and click on “Deactivate”.
- Lastly, you have to type in a reason for why you’re deactivating your account and send it.
- Now your account is temporarily deleted. You can reactivate your Kik account anytime by just logging into it again.
How to delete Kik account permanently
Time needed: 3 minutes.
By deleting your Kik account, you can clear all of your data irreversibly. Your account won’t show up for other profiles and you won’t be able to log into again. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the kik deletion website
First, you have to open the Kik deletion website.
- Enter all of your accounts information
Then enter all of your accounts information like username, email and your reason for deleting your Kik profile into the form.
- Verify by ticking the box
Verify by ticking the box and check again if all the information is correct.
- Click on “Go!”
Afterwards click on “Go!” to start the deletion process.
- The deletion process is completed
Now your Kik account is going to be deleted entirely.