Are you tired of using Cash App and ready to say goodbye to the mobile payment platform? Deleting a Cash App account is a straightforward process, but there are a few things you need to keep in mind before you start. In this article, we’ll go over the steps you need to take to delete your Cash App account for good.
Step by Step Guide to Deleting a Cash App Account
Here’s what you need to do to delete your Cash App account:
- Open the Cash App on your mobile device.
- Tap the profile icon in the top left corner.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on “Support”.
- Tap on “Account & Security”.
- Tap “Account Settings”.
- Scroll down and tap “Close my Cash App Account”.
- Confirm your decision by entering your login password.
- Submit your request and your account will be deactivated.
Please note that deactivating your Cash App account will result in the permanent loss of your account information and transaction history. Make sure to transfer any funds in your account to another payment method before you delete your account.
In conclusion, deleting a Cash App account is a straightforward process that can be done in a few steps. Just make sure to follow the steps carefully and transfer your funds to another payment method before you say goodbye to the platform.