Are you tired of scrolling through hundreds or even thousands of emails in your Gmail inbox just to delete them all? Here is a simple guide on how to delete all emails on Gmail in just a few steps.
Step-by-Step Guide to Delete All Emails on Gmail
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Go to your inbox.
- Select the first email in your inbox by clicking the checkbox next to it.
- Hold down the “Shift” key on your keyboard and select the last email in your inbox to select all emails in between.
- Click the trash can icon in the top menu to delete all selected emails.
- Confirm the action by clicking “Delete” when prompted.
And that’s it! All of your emails in your inbox should now be deleted. If you want to delete all emails in a specific label or folder, repeat these steps while in that label or folder.
Keep in mind that once you delete emails, they are permanently removed and cannot be retrieved. So be careful when using this feature.