Zoosk is a popular online dating platform, but sometimes users may want to permanently delete their account for various reasons. Deleting a Zoosk account is a straightforward process, and can be completed in a few simple steps.
Steps to Delete Zoosk Account
- Log in to your Zoosk account on a desktop computer or mobile device.
- Click on “Settings” on the left, then on “Account”.
- Now navigate to “Account Status.”
- Click on “Account Status”.
- From the dropdown menu, select “Deactivate.”
- Enter your password to confirm the deactivation of your account.
- Follow the steps provided to complete the deactivation process.
Note: After deactivating your account, it will take 24 hours for Zoosk to completely remove all of your information from the site. During this time, your account will not be visible to other users, but it will still be possible to reactivate it if desired.