Are you struggling with an extra page in your Word document that you can’t seem to get rid of? Fear not, deleting a page in Word is actually quite simple. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to delete a page in Word.
- Select the text and images on the page that you want to delete.
- Right-click on the selected text and click “Cut” or press “Ctrl + X” on your keyboard.
- Go to the page before the one you want to delete.
- Right-click and select “Paste” or press “Ctrl + V” on your keyboard.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each page you want to delete.
And that’s it! Now you know how to easily delete a page in Word.