Are you tired of paying for Amazon Prime but no longer need it? Here is a step-by-step guide on how to cancel Amazon Prime.
In this article, we will guide you on how to cancel Amazon Prime. Whether you’re looking to save some money or just no longer need the benefits of the service, canceling Amazon Prime is simple.
Steps to Cancel Amazon Prime
- Log into your Amazon account on your computer or mobile device.
- Go to the “Accounts & Lists” dropdown menu in the upper right corner of the screen and select “Your Prime Membership”.
- Scroll down to the “End Membership and Benefits” section and click on “End Membership”.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to confirm your cancellation.
- Amazon will send you a confirmation email once the cancellation process is complete.
It’s that simple! By following these steps, you will be able to successfully cancel your Amazon Prime membership. Remember, once your membership is cancelled, you will no longer have access to the benefits of Prime, such as free two-day shipping and access to streaming services like Prime Video.