If an ingredient is missing from HelloFresh, that is very annoying. After all, the dish from the box cannot be cooked right away. What you can do in this case, we tell you in the following article.
Ingredient missing at HelloFresh: Complaint
HelloFresh is based in Berlin. The company has been selling subscription cooking boxes since 2011:
- These cooking boxes contain a recipe as well as all ingredients for recooking.
- Even more complicated dishes should be easy for anyone to recreate in this way.
- If one or even more ingredients are missing, you will have to buy them yourself in order to be able to recreate the recipe after all.
- In addition, you should complain to the company’s customer service. The best way to do this is to use the contact form on the HelloFresh website.
HelloFresh: What happens after the complaint
HelloFresh follows up on every complaint and tries to find out where the problem was. After using the contact form, you can make the following claim:
- If an ingredient is missing, you can ask for the money back for a cooking box.
- The same also applies if the ingredient was included but was of poor quality.
- In this case, you should send a photo of the bad ingredient to customer service.
- If, on the other hand, only the recipe card is missing, you can download it online in your customer account.